CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 5 May 2007

Goofus?

After watching most of "Nashville Star" this past season and seeing Blake Shelton in action, I can better understand how he & Elliott Sadler are such good friends.

I read an article today on CMT.com about Blake. In it he was asked the following:
Are you concerned that by recording too many funny songs, people
won't take you as seriously?
No, because when you get down to it, I've
really only released one funny song, "Some Beach," and really I've had more
success with my ballads like "Austin," "The Baby" and "Goodbye Time." But it
definitely has crossed my mind because the next single is called "The More I
Drink," and it's right along the lines of "Some Beach." There's definitely a
line you've got to walk. You want people to take you seriously, but I don't know
how seriously I really want people to take me. I'm not an intense guy, you know
what I mean? Those songs are kind of my personality. I think people are getting
the right reading on me if they think
I'm a goof-off.

All I could think of was... "Doofus & Goofus!!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Doofus & Goofus Show!

0 comments: