CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Gifts From The East

I trotted off to the Post Office today to pick up a package I had been sent. It was a "goodie box" from my friend Robin in Niagara Falls, NY.

And what goodies there were! Kasey Kahne Pez! A mini Flat Elliott (who now stands on the desk), a 19 bumper sticker, a 19 can cozie (which will come in handy for those sodas at work!), an Elliott Sadler keyring and our own "Doofus Skwad" Sharpies if you can imagine, among other things, including the flyers from her mailbox and part of the Boston Globe newspaper used as packing material! ha ha ha!!!

Thank you Robin for thinking of me on your trip to Charlotte last month! I love everything in that box! Well, 'cept maybe those dang packing peanuts!! LOL

Now, where's the vacuum?

0 comments: