CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 April 2007

Grill-meyster!

Yes we have grillage!!! lol Thanks to my wonderful family, my decade old dream of owning a barbque has finally come true! Why did it take so long? Well, I lived in that crazy apartment over 6 years with no patio or balcony. Before that I was the Gypsy Queen of Western Canada working in radio and moving every four months or so. A barbeque would have just been a boat anchor to this ever-moving ship!

So anyway, thanks to everyone who pitched in on this GREAT birthday gift! And HUGE thanks to my Uncle for putting it together for me!!

Now I that I have a BBQ, I can have a BBQ!!
(American translation: "I have a grill, so now I can grill out!!")

Hank Hill, gimme some PRO-pane!





Yes, it's chained down.

What are those things leaning up against the wall in the back? They would be bed rails (the frame) from my old bed. Why are they there? If you don't know what could be done with some good angle iron, you just wouldn't get it. Know anybody who might like some good angle iron? I got just what they need!
Miss you, Grandpa!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an "iron pile" at the acerage if you need a home for those bed rails!