CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 April 2007

Snow. Still.

Ok. It's April 19th. It's snowing. I want to go back to Texas!!

I come out of the apartment to go to work today, and yeah. There it was. Heavy wet snow, almost freezing rain. I normally don't complain too much about our Alberta weather, at least I try not to. But this year I seem to really be tired of the snow. Six months of winter is long enough. If I wanted more I'd move even further north or to Siberia or something. Gah! I need to move south. I'll take a tornado or two over this, at least right now.

It's 0 C (or 33 F) right now with a wind chill of -4 C (23 F). Forecast for today? A high of 6 C (43 F) with mixed rain and snow. 12 C (54 F) by Monday.

Well, work is calling... At least I only have to work today and tomorrow, then have the weekend off. Maybe I can get over this cold.

0 comments: