CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 April 2007

Triple Chocolate Donut

Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!

Tim Hortons Triple Chocolate Danish,
Cookie, Muffin and the new Triple
Chocolate Donut are all irresistibly
chocolaty.

* The Triple Chocolate Donut is currently
only available in Canada.
I don't know why I thought I needed more chocolate this week, but I tried Tim Horton's Triple Chocolate Donut today. The pudding in the middle was the best part. If I have a wild chocolate craving again anytime soon, this will be the cure!

Sorry Susan, I don't think the donuts will ship quite like the cans of coffee do!!!

1 comments:

High Groover said...

So today I begin my post-TMS chocolate-free-diet and what do I see on your blog? If you need me I'll be under my desk gnawing on the USB cables. They taste like licorice.